The Quest Forward Academy Difference
Your student will be better prepared for life beyond school.
- The Pathways Program provides years of support and guidance for your student — from the first day of high school through starting their career — helping them to achieve their goals.
- Quest Forward Academy supports your student as a whole person, with regular work on essential habits such as curiosity and self-management.
- Students practice work skills daily — such as learning how to communicate, analyze, and reflect — to help them prepare for career success.
Your student is offered meaningful attention.
- Our teachers are called “mentors” because they guide and support each student, providing feedback on learning and growth in academics and skills.
- Class sizes are small, to ensure each student gets the individual attention they deserve.
You can enjoy more time with your student.
- You’ll have more quality time with your student after school, and they’ll have time to pursue their interests.
- Students regain their love of learning at Quest Forward Academy. One mom told us, “Quest Forward Academy re-engaged my highly dis-engaged daughter and helped her learn to love learning again. Now a graduate and a freshman in college, she is well-prepared to create her future, and she is mature, responsible, engaged, and thriving.”
“I’ve been reassured to see how at ease my son’s been with the transition to virtual learning. It’s a testament to each of your commitments to your students and it shows the resiliency, resourcefulness, creativity, and authentic emotional compassion available within this community.”
— Lux, Parent
Attend a school you’ll enjoy.
- Quest Forward Academy is welcoming and inclusive, with a diverse student population.
- Students learn at a pace that works for them and work on projects they enjoy.
- Mentors support and encourage each student individually. Azi, a current student, said “I have no idea how we’ve gotten such a great group of teachers. They always have such a good attitude, and knowing that your teacher wants to be a teacher and wants you to succeed, that support is really powerful.”
Build great friendships. Connect with mentors.
- When class sizes are about 12 students each, nobody falls through the cracks.
- Mario, a current student, agrees: “People are very welcoming here… ‘Family’ is a word that is so over-used sometimes, but it’s like that.”
- Mentors get to know each student’s interests and goals and incorporate them meaningfully into their school work.
Say “goodbye” to tests!
- Yes, really. Quest Forward Academy believes in learning, not memorization and testing.
- Here, you’ll show your mastery of a topic by creating “artifacts” – projects, papers, videos, presentations, and more.
- Artifacts show what you learned and gained from the material, not how well you can take a test.
“I really enjoy being at school, it’s kind of like a second home. There have never been any fights between anyone. I get here at 8, and I stay as long as I can. I love being here, it’s my favorite place to be. It’s overall such a good community.”
— Natasha, Student
Don’t stress about high school even one more day.
Your path to a better high school experience for your student starts right here and now. Schedule a free consultation with Rebecca, Director of Admissions and Recruitment, to see if Quest Forward Academy is a good fit for your child’s future.Schedule a Free Consultation
Schedules, Calendars, and More
Resources for our enrolled community of families:
- Academic calendar and schedules
- Swag shop to stock up on Quest Forward Academy gear
- A family’s guide to Quest Forward Learning