Schedule a Tour
Contact the Admissions office today to learn more about Quest Forward Academy.Contact Admissions
Moving on from Middle School
Your child’s transition to high school is likely a stressful one, both for them and for you. Will the new school support their academic success? Will they find a good group of friends? And, most importantly, will high school prepare your child for the next step in their lives, whether it’s further education or career?
Our mission is to help students find their purpose while gaining the mindset, habits, and skills to realize that purpose successfully.
Quest Forward Academy Santa Rosa differs from other high schools in the area in significant ways:
- We are a small, forward-thinking, private high school accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), offering dual-enrollment programs with local colleges.
- Tuition and fees are supported by a generous scholarship program that enables any motivated, capable student to attend regardless of ability to pay.
- Our classes are small, typically 12 students per teacher, ensuring personal attention for each student based on their abilities and needs.
- Students work actively through project-based learning and competence-based assessment rather than traditional midterms and finals.
- We combine rigorous academics with the development of the essential life and work skills students will need to succeed in further education and career.
- Our teachers are certified professionals with advanced degrees in their field.
Take a tour and see for yourself how students engage and grow at Quest Forward Academy.Contact Admissions
“My favorite thing about QFA is that my son loves going each morning. He is excited and feels like it is a safe, fun place for learning.”
The Pathways Program
Support for Every Student’s Path
All Academy students participate in our Pathways Program, through which they engage in multiple internships in real workplaces and receive counseling throughout high school. They then receive support beyond high school and through their college, military, or job with training opportunities of their choice as a member of the Pathways Network, until they find a purposeful career in which they can thrive and succeed.
Success in high school is just the beginning. We support our graduates for years beyond high school to help ensure their success in life.Download Pathways Overview
Learn how the Academy can support your child’s success, now and into the future!
Latest from our blogSee More
Why High School Students Should be Interns
Most students don’t think about an internship until they get into college. But the sooner... Read More
A Year to Remember
We get to decide how this year will transform us. Read our reflections on hardships, innovations,... Read More
Mathletes Learn Much More than Math
Our math students recently competed in a prestigious, nationwide competition. Along the way, they... Read More
Schedules, Calendars, and More
Resources for our enrolled community of families:
- Academic calendar and schedules
- Swag shop to stock up on Quest Forward Academy gear
- A family’s guide to Quest Forward Learning