During my early childhood I was raised in Daly City. When my parents divorced when I was 9 years old we moved to Napa to be closer to family. I moved over to Santa Rosa in 2006 when I took a position at a private school. I have stayed here ever since. I live with my two little dogs Bella (a yorkie mix) and Petunia (a terrier mix). I love to garden and you can always find me in the garden.
Roles at Quest Forward Academy
- MS in Counseling & Guidance,
- Pupil Personnel Services Credential, California Lutheran University
- Career and Life Planning Certificate, Califormia State University, Chico
- Preliminary Adminstrative Services Credential, Sononma State University
- BA Humanities, California State University, Northridge
Before Quest Forward Academy
Before working at QFA I have worked all over Sonoma County in various school districts as a school counselor. I bring with me at least over 10+ years of experience working in K-12 school settings. I pride myself in being adaptable to my surrounidngs and I have a passion to serve students in Sonoma County.
Why I chose to work here
I believe in the small school setting and how students can thrive in it. I am looking forward to building a rapport and relationships with the students, parents, and staff of QFA.Return to About Us